...if you are going to find out the facts of a thing, what's the sense in guessing out what ain't the facts and wasting ammunition? - Tom Sawyer, Detective
RJDG Collaborative brings value to our clients vision and process by offering feasibility studies and assistance during the due diligence period or, better yet, before property is selected.
We can assist with site acquisition to ensure that the purchase meest the ultimate goals of our clients.
These services can include:
- Site visits and documentation of existing conditions
- Jurisdictional evaluations of zoning codes, building codes, and entitlements.
- Property, building and historic research
- General space programming and evaluation
- Schematic site usage
- Utility, roadway and other site development concerns
- Assistance in creating a project budget
All emotion is involuntary when genuine.
- "Cooper's Prose Style," Letters from the Earth
RJDG Collaborative intensely believes that the aesthetic quality of a project should reflect the client throughout the work. We enable projects to flow from paper to three dimensions and directly conform with its site and context based on a unified vision
- The design should deeply respect the clients spirit and/or brand.
- All aspects of the design should create an involuntary connection between the user and the architecture.
- The design and aesthetic should respond to it's immediate climatic and adjacent context.
"Adam was not alone in the Garden of Eden, however, and does not deserve all the credit; much is due to Eve, the first woman, and Satan, the first consultant."
- Mark Twain Notebook, 1867
We are architects with many years of construction experience. We bring a distinct set of skills to the construction process to create a truly unique connection between you, your project, and the environment.